Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down to earth!

Couple of days back while on a routine motor bike ride, I skid on the road to avoid colliding with other vehicle. Except some muscle pain, I was saved with out much disaster (it could be my NEXT LIFE again).. thanks to almighty.. It is a lesson for life.. Down to earth experience, lifted by exactly twice the number of people on street .. one of them even try to 'remove (steal) my mobile' I really don't understand how such an act will 'REALLY' help that person in life? I was shocked but some how with my consciousness through 'eye contact' I could convey the message that it is not a 'GOOD IDEA' for which he responded immediately. My personal experience is that even on this situation, one should not GIVE UP!. It took almost 20 minutes to fully recover from the shock, to be on the motor bike, and to reach hospital for emergency / preventive medication... through out this period, I thanked the god for showing the 'real life situation with out much loss or PAIN'.. so that I could communicate this message to my fellow netizens!

Lesson 1: You may be a Great Personality (according to you and your EGO).. it does not matter .. one day you might be on the ROAD (down to earth) !

Lesson 2: Finally what matters is how helpful you are.. that will repay by saving your LIFE in difficult situation.

Lesson 3: Never Loose HOPE! 'SOMEONE' can come and lift you with 'his' OWN hands! If you strongly believe in 'HIM'.

Lesson 4: Always remember that it could be 'Worse' and this moment too shall PASS!

Lesson 5: Take life as it comes and continue to enjoy every moment of your life..


Next day, with the help of some anti-inflammatory drugs a prescribed, I could perform my duty as per the earlier commitment.. THANK GOD!

No comments: